Shri Atul Kumar Agarwal, CE (Civ)
Dy Director General (West)
Role & Responsibilities of West Dte
- · Sanction of AEs & DPRs incl Deposit / Agency works.
- · Sanction /Approval of Para-552, RAEs and corrigendum.
- · Sanction of AEs pertaining to IRMDs /SRMDs.
- · Foreclosure cases, Minor Change in Specifications under Para-603 of BRR.
- · Noting of CRs.
- · Monitoring of Progress of Works.
- · Interaction with MoRTH, CPWD,MoHA and other Agencies.
- · Attending Annual Roads Conferences and further follow up on its minutes.
- · Processing and Regularisation of Loss statement ,C of I & BOOs.
- · Reply to VIP references.
- · Reply to Complaints / Representations other than vigilance angle.
- · Reply to RTI applications.
- · Reports & returns.
- · Formulation of SoP on Sanction of Works estimates and initiation of CRs.
- · Reply of Parliamentary questions to TP Dte.
- · Reply of Audit observations to E2A audit.
- · Reply of queries by TP Dte being Line Dte.